When we get a new client onboard at e-Sorted, there are several areas of information we need to get access to, including your Google Analytics reporting (assuming you already have this set up). The process of adding a new user to your Google Analytics account is fairly straight forward and shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes. This powerful tool allows us to really understand what’s happening on your website, as well as build effective marketing campaigns customized for your current clientele.
Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you’re more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites. If you would like to learn more, please click here to visit the official Google Analytics website.
Please follow these 5 easy steps to give a new user access to your Google Analytics reports:
- Navigate to www.google.com/analytics and login to your Google Analytics account.
- From the Overview window, select the “User Manager” feature.
- Select the “Add User” option from the User Manager window.
- Add the email address for the new user, select “Account Administrator” in the access type drop down menu, followed by “Save Changes” found at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be taken back to the User Manager window where you should see the new email address added.
It’s that easy! If you would like to download a one-page PDF copy of these instructions, please click here.